Guests met at a historic 5th Avenue arts club in the West Village and upon entry were divided into nine rooms for “the initiation.” Guests then attended three scheduled 20-minute classes and afterwards were able to party and explore the other activities (from etiquette to Argentinian tango) throughout the elegant three-story building. These unique experiences gave guests a taste of what they can expect from Experiences by GroupMe in the coming months.
• Argentine Tango by Strictly Tango
• Parlor Games by HiChristina!
• NeoClassical Portraiture by Ventikoland
• Arts & Crafts Class by Laura Lee Gulledge
• Drinking through Literature by Joios
• Essential Etiquette by the Etiquette School of New York
• Poker by Haroon
• Billiards by Mark Finkelstein
• Music Class by Todd Reynolds
Food and Drink ::
• Beer provided by Lost Tribes
• Whiskey provided by Maker's 46
• Grilled Cheese provided by Milk Truck